This Flush Soft Wood Insert is a great way to make installation a breeze. This insert is ideal for applications such as ready-to-assemble furniture, furniture feet, legs, drawer pulls, or wherever the avoidance of thread stripping is desired. Simply drill out the appropriately sized hole, thread in the insert and you have a strong thread that can withstand repeated fastener installations and removals.
- Details: Made proudly in America out of zinc alloy material
- Wood Types: Ideal for Pine and MDF
- Shipping: Ships same day or next day Monday-Friday
- Dimensions: 15/16" Wide x 13/16" Long
- Easy to install 3 easy steps: For this installation you will need a 7/16" drill bit and a 8mm allen wrench.
- With the 7/16" drill bit and your drill, bore accurately positioned pilot holes in the underside of your furniture—no less than 13/16” deep, being careful not to drill all the way through.
- Chamfer the edges of the pilot hole to prevent tear out.
- Using a 8mm allen wrench install the threaded insert into the hole.