Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
It is the policy of Highland Manor Wood Products that all products be inspected upon receipt. If your order is damaged or incorrect when you receive it, immediately email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (716)490-7218.
If you are unhappy for any reason and would like to return your order for a refund, please refer to the following conditions:
- In order to receive a credit of returned products, a return authorization number must be obtained by calling Highland Manor Wood Products, 716-490-7218
- Products must be shipped back to us in the condition they were received
- Custom-made products and custom wood types may not be returned, including products with millwork or notching
- Products with hardware installed, holes drilled, or any other specialty service are considered custom and may not be returned.
- Products damaged in transit back to us due to poor packaging and handling will be subject to a partial credit or no credit
- Shipping cost is not refunded. Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee deducted from your refund.
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days
- Highland Manor Wood Products reserves the right to dispute any return.
Highland Manor Wood Products
118 E First Street
Jamestown, NY 14701